You might get bored, but if I don’t write it down, I know I will forget!
Sam, I love that you say:
- “yittle” instead of little
- “trans” for changing something (you got it from the word transformer) “mom, I am going to trans this guy into a truck”
- “It will be ok” for anything you do wrong. “Mom, I peed in my bed, but it will be ok.”
- “I’m going to take a nap” when it is time for bed at night, and when I say it is time to take a nap you say that it isn’t dark yet. I can’t seem to make you understand.
- When Daddy wants to take you to work with him, you always say, “Daddy, maybe I’ll go tomorrow.”
- “Hi” and wave to anyone you pass by – in the grocery cart, on a walk, or running in the stroller
- “You’re my best mommy”
Nevi, I love when you say
- “Hello Meow, Meow” for Hello Kitty. You call every animal by its sound, and correct us when we don’t.
- “Ry” for cry. Elli was in bed crying the other night and you came in and said “Why Eyee ry mommy?”
- “I freem truck all gone” You are deathly afraid of the ice cream truck. The other night after you went to bed, I heard the music a few blocks away and you started crying so hard – we have no idea what started this. Yesterday I was kidding with you and said, “Nevi, I hear the ice cream truck!” You looked at me with huge scared eyes, and after I told you I was kidding, you put your hand on your chest and said. “Oh, you fared me mommy!”